Creative Administrative Assistant – In Person, Onsite Position
Grand Prix Classics, a historic car dealership in La Jolla, is seeking a part time experienced Administrative Assistant with and interest in Marketing and photography. This position will directly support the President and the Marketing Manager. As a small business, each member of our very small team (even the President) needs to be flexible and willing to wear many hats – we all have to roll with the punches associated with the operations of a small business. You will have the benefit of having a voice and making a difference if you join our little family, you will definitely not be an employee number here. You will also have the opportunity to gain experience in variety of areas. Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite are required. This is NOT a remote position.
The responsibilities will vary on a daily basis, but may include:
• Editing photos and videos in Adobe Creative Suite
• Assisting in photography and videography of the vehicles
• Assembling and organizing binders of historic documents for the vehicles
• Social Media – Assistance with Facebook and Instagram
• Occasional answering of phones, taking messages
• Corresponding with clients
• Shipping packages
• Ordering office supplies
• Making travel and lodging arrangements
• Occasional running of errands
• Various other tasks as assigned
Experience in the automotive industry is desired, although not required. $25/hr.
For consideration, submit your resume and a cover letter explaining why you have an interest in joining our small team.