Grand Prix Classics, a historic sports and racing car dealership in La Jolla, Calif., seeks an experienced graphic design artist to join the team as an independent contractor to collaborate with the creation of electronic and print advertisements promoting the brand and inventory.
The ideal hire is a team player, who possess a great attention to detail and strong communication skills. We require this individual to work in person at our La Jolla showroom to complete and discuss projects.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- skilled in all facets of Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- ability to edit and retouch digital photographs
- conceptualize and design quality print and digital marketing
- create branded print templates for business advertisement use
- create graphics and logos utilizing Adobe Illustrator
- edit videos using Adobe Premiere Pro
- share graphic design knowledge with marketing team
- experience in photography helpful
Experience in the automotive industry is ideal, but not required. To be considered, please send your resume, cover letter and compensation expectation to Grand Prix Classics at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position is for an independent contractor.
Interested? Please send a brief cover letter and resume to email@example.com.